What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- RT @WolseleyUK: #WinItWednesday 🥳 Want to win a @salamanderpumps AccuBoost 120L Unpumped? MacKinnon told The Times that plumbing is now…at 07:07 15/07/2020
- Anyone got any advice? 😲 😂 https://t.co/UDXu2acrmUat 12:07 14/07/2020
- Our inline pumps fit directly onto the mains water supply, boosting water pressure and flow to up to 12l/min. Check… https://t.co/0M8ZyrAqHAat 11:07 13/07/2020
- Which side of the debate are you on - the left or right? 🤔 https://t.co/uSZveWEnLXat 02:07 12/07/2020
- Looking to boost your home's water pressure? 🏠 Our CombiBoost pump boosts your mains water pressure to up to 10 lit… https://t.co/cgyPiyzEELat 10:07 11/07/2020
- When's the best time to have a shower? 🚿 https://t.co/hhQwqMI3iZat 01:07 10/07/2020
- Salamander Pumps would like to take the opportunity to thank all members of staff who have supported the business t… https://t.co/R8ShUEmPW7at 12:07 10/07/2020
- RT @WolseleyUK: #WinItWednesday IS BACK! 🎉🎉 Fancy a chance at winning a HomeBoost pump from @salamanderpumps? To win, tell us what is the…at 07:07 08/07/2020