What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- A waterproof notepad for the shower? Here are 25 bathroom items you never knew you needed… https://t.co/qqqNjQWfzxat 12:03 28/03/2020
- Cleaning your show pump filter can increase the longevity of the pump. Our training manager explains how you can do… https://t.co/nAO5feUPpxat 02:03 27/03/2020
- Couldn’t have put it better ourselves… 🙌 https://t.co/oaiJNqwjZFat 01:03 26/03/2020
- Update from our Board of Directors as we take extra precautions in light of the Covid-19 situation. https://t.co/4goxEKJnZjat 12:03 26/03/2020
- Answer a few simple questions using our new product selector to work out which pump is best for your needs…… https://t.co/F1e0a4TThJat 02:03 25/03/2020
- Apparently having a clock in your shower can help you to conserve water… https://t.co/bTKTr6odVbat 01:03 24/03/2020
- Definitely should've called the plumber… 😂 https://t.co/4APg8G8JHDat 02:03 23/03/2020
- RT @SalamanderKen: Morning all, as you can see from the message from our Board of Directors @salamanderpumps is running as close to normal…at 08:03 23/03/2020
- Are you under pressure…. how long does it take you to fill a 1litre jug? 🚰 Find out how you can improve your home’s… https://t.co/DqGNWIMhEhat 02:03 21/03/2020
- Struggling for storage space in your bathroom? Check out these ideas to maximise your space… https://t.co/UGUgaTgn03at 02:03 20/03/2020