What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Agree or disagree? 🤔 https://t.co/KDDJ6mSSsCat 09:05 26/05/2020
- Our free online eSchool is the perfect platform to learn about a range of topics, including how to install our new… https://t.co/XAmG0SS7W7at 09:05 24/05/2020
- These would be the best invention ever! https://t.co/2zPW2sdiglat 01:05 21/05/2020
- From time to time, your Salamander shower pump may need to have its filters cleaned. Watch our video to find out ho… https://t.co/tkzoiuHGAjat 10:05 18/05/2020
- Hard to disagree… https://t.co/hb1RUjwjEzat 10:05 15/05/2020
- If you're looking for activities to keep you busy, make sure you check out our eSchool. It's completely free, and h… https://t.co/RdIempOAR1at 02:05 13/05/2020
- A handy guide to give your bathroom the ultimate spring clean… 🚿 https://t.co/28FlFJYzZxat 01:05 11/05/2020