What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Great morning at @plumbaseuk #BognorRegis this morning! Thanks for having us #trademorning #salamanderpumps https://t.co/moiQCgJ8bOat 02:01 19/01/2017
- Join our sales rep Richard this morning at the new @PlumbStockTrade Saffron Walden branch for a product demonstrati… https://t.co/3gfB15jqBcat 09:01 19/01/2017
- Join Richard at @CityPlumbingUK #Walsall this morning, he is available in the showroom to chat about our pumps!… https://t.co/GzBJAV2N4Uat 11:01 18/01/2017
- Don't forget Matt will be at @plumbaseuk #BognorRegis tomorrow morning 8am-1pm! #tradeday #installers #salamanderpumps #plumbaseat 10:01 18/01/2017
- RT @Williams_Co: Get a free jacket with every @salamanderpumps ESP, RHP & RSP centrifugal pump purchased. Register & buy here: https://t.co…at 10:01 18/01/2017
- Installers we can answer your questions about #HomeBoost and boosting mains water at #InstallerASK next Friday with… https://t.co/bTcO1Q6PrDat 10:01 17/01/2017
- Join Richard at @Screwfix Walsall Wood we are here until 12 today! #salamanderpumps #screwfix #trademorning https://t.co/5kcxO51Grkat 09:01 17/01/2017
- Looking forward to our @plumbaseuk installer morning at the #BognorRegis branch on the 19th January! #tradeday #installers #salamanderpumpsat 09:01 12/01/2017