What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- You can now buy spares and accessories by visiting https://t.co/SVUJoJDUiy #heretohelp #spareshop https://t.co/DV6N97STb9at 01:02 20/02/2017
- Check out what others have said about #HomeBoost on the testimonial page! https://t.co/bpbysrolcw https://t.co/7cYJx4VoSsat 11:02 20/02/2017
- Great question @Salamander_Sean...we are really keen to hear the feedback of installers on this one, please vote!… https://t.co/vB0JLRmLtDat 10:02 20/02/2017
- Check out our #wheretobuy section and find out where you can buy our pumps from! https://t.co/Wzez62HIvi #salamanderpumpsat 02:02 17/02/2017
- at 12:02 17/02/2017
- #Congratulations to @Kwplumbservices you are the #winner of our #humpday giveaway! Please DM us your address and we will send it out!at 12:02 17/02/2017
- The ESP range come as single & twin pumps and boost supplies to a variety of appliances! Find out more;… https://t.co/nV8vuBjMYZat 10:02 17/02/2017
- Stuck with which pump you need? Try using our #pumpselector to help you choose... https://t.co/PNUSVJIbAk or call PumpWise on 01915162002at 04:02 16/02/2017
- The Salamander #PlumbersNetwork needs you! Sign up with #addedbenefits today! https://t.co/Q8boOEowCUat 01:02 16/02/2017
- Join Matthew at @HPSMerchant this morning, lots to talk about and you can grab a snack too! #trademorning #HPS https://t.co/0DyKpOj18qat 09:02 16/02/2017