What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- Want to know more about our RSP range? There are 9 different RSP pumps to choose from- https://t.co/G3cBhrhy4q #chooseyourpump #showerpumpsat 03:02 24/02/2017
- We are interested to know which of our installers have tried installing a #HomeBoost pump? Vote yes or no! #fridaypoll @Salamander_Seanat 11:02 24/02/2017
- Great morning so far at @Graham_Merchant Maidstone branch, still time to come and grab a snack Matt is here until 1… https://t.co/pWAowIfmMoat 10:02 24/02/2017
- Our #pumpselector is here to help you choose the right pump for you! https://t.co/PNUSVJIbAk You can also call us on 0191 5162002 for helpat 04:02 23/02/2017
- The Salamander #CTFORCE 30TU is a 3 bar twin brass ended universal pump, it comes with a 5 year warranty! Has anyon… https://t.co/a1zVwbp3BRat 01:02 23/02/2017
- Looking forward to an evening with @plumbaseuk #Croydon this evening with Richard and Adam! #installerlove #installereveningat 01:02 23/02/2017
- We are showing #installerlove by inviting you to register for our Plumbers Network! Learn more at https://t.co/Q8boOEowCUat 12:02 22/02/2017
- Join Matthew for a pizza lunch at @CityPlumbingUK at St Leonards on Sea, Hastings today! Lots to talk about with yo… https://t.co/23XDmn8LL8at 11:02 22/02/2017