What is HomeBoost?
- Home Boost operates at 1.6 bar closed head, it will boost pressure typically by 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 ltrs/min ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations.
- Meaning you can enjoy full flowing showers, speedy bathfill, and improved effectiveness of your combi boiler.
- Download the Home Boost Install Notes
It’s very quiet too!
HomeBoost holds Quiet Mark, which is the coveted international award from the UK Noise Abatement Society and is only awarded to products after independent testing proves the product to be one of the quietest in its class.
- Operating at 46dB*, it is significantly quieter than electric boiling kettles.**
- * Tested for sound at a distance of 1m from the unit at the Acoustic Calibration Laboratory at Salford University. A-weighted emission sound pressure level at 1m, Lp.
- ** Sampled dB ratings from 4 leading electric kettle brands.
Why fit HomeBoost?
If you are experiencing poor water pressure or flow via your combi boiler or mains pressure fed heating system, then Home Boost is the perfect low cost, compact, water fitting compliant, solution to help ‘Boost’ your pressure and flow.
- Getting efficient mains water flow and pressure into your property?
- Slow bath fill?
- A poorly performing shower?
- Slow flow through your kitchen or bath tap?
- Poor combi boiler performance?
The Home Boost Pump will...
- Boost low water pressure,
- Boost low mains water pressure and flow,
- Increase water pressure,
- Boost pressure fed heating systems,
- Boost poorly performing showers,
- Boost poor water pressure,
- Boost low shower pressure,
- Say good bye to slow bath fill
For further information on water pressure problems and the solutions available visit www.waterpressureproblems.com
- We have our demo van at #MilbrookDistribution Sydenham today until 4pm! Come and pay us a visit! #showerpumps https://t.co/ZBhHn1vpGqat 10:06 28/06/2016
- RT @ClickOnBathroom: @salamanderpumps #thecnical van @MDSltd1 why not see the #Homeboost mains water pump in action a low cost solution. ht…at 03:06 27/06/2016
- A huge congratulations to Carl our Production Supervisor for 25 years of service at Salamander Pumps! https://t.co/YVdHODmPk0at 02:06 22/06/2016
- Last training session is 12noon today on our HomeBoost demo van at @HpsCroydon #installertraining #showerpumps https://t.co/IlBoueWj1xat 09:06 22/06/2016
- Looking forward to our #installerday at @HpsCroydon tomorrow! Come along for a chat/some product training, we have some goodies to give awayat 03:06 21/06/2016
- RT @anchorpumps: What to consider before installing a shower pump! https://t.co/tIVTMKTJgQ #waterwednesday https://t.co/7KCu55EjlYat 09:06 21/06/2016
- Sign up to our #loyalty scheme and gain points for pumps installed! Sign up here; https://t.co/CsVg6Diw1m https://t.co/vs4quEsLYtat 12:06 15/06/2016
- Our #showroom board looking great at @WolseleyUK Plumb Center Swindon! #display #board https://t.co/j4ukJhTh7yat 12:06 14/06/2016